HI

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

aww bless ya...you never know u might be over here oneday..i live up north of england,my uncle lives in hampshire thou.

yea its in hampshire..hampshire is a big place...they dont live in southampton,but nr to it,but them places r in hampshire ..im a dumb blonde anyway ..

Well I'm off to take my puppy on his beach walk then do the Blockbuster blu-ray movie rental.

All take care

Phil

hello newbies its cool here, its different than any other site ive been on, we are like a big family.

where to chat about e

Hey Lisa and others myepilepsy.com has a chat room... fyi

yea its in hampshire..hampshire is a big place...they dont live in southampton,but nr to it,but them places r in hampshire ..im a dumb blonde anyway ..

Oh I see...I wish I had made it to Hampshire when I was in the UK in May, then I'd have an idea what you are talking about.

HAHA-you're not a dumb blonde!

;)

lol.no worries dispatch..which parts did u visit? have you ever seen the film ,the full monty? i not live too far away from were that was filmed lol

Back
Top Bottom