Longtime member is saying goodbye

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Bernard

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
I usually don't usually call attention to members when they ask me to close their accounts and leave the forum for good (for whatever reason), but I'm making an exception in this case because this member has been here for many years and been very active and I know that many members here will likely want a chance to say goodbye and wish her well.

Ruth has been here at CWE almost 6 years now. She has always been a supportive and positive individual.

However, her Alzheimer's is making making it difficult for her to continue participating in the forum. It is getting more and more confusing for her and she has requested that I close her account as a result.

Thank you Ruth for your years of friendship here on CWE. I wish you wellness and happiness.

Ruth was so sweet and understanding every time I talked to her. That is a loss for us. I'll miss Ruth and I wish her the best.

Ruth

You are a very kind person an understanding person, you will be missed by all of us. Please take care of yourself.

Ruth, you have been so supportive and kind to other CWE members. Your presence will definitely be missed. I wish you all the best of luck with your health going forward.

Ruth,

Sorry to hear of your struggle with Alzheimer's. Wishing you the best and thanks for your support over the years.

I will miss you Ruth. You have been such a support since I have been here. I've really enjoyed you. Take good care of you!!!! :)

Ruth, you have been a very valued member, and I wish you and yours all the best in the coming years.

As always,

Onward and upward!

Ruth, I'm sorry you are leaving but you need to do what is best for you. You will be missed by many. Take care.

I've only been here for a short time...
All the best Ruth, may there be love & care always for you.

Thank you for your post of support.

A true straight up decent LADY is what i got from all her posts. Kind and Caring were her words. Too bad more people can't be like her.

Wishing you the best Ruth!!!

Zolt

Ruth,
Thank you for being there for me. I wish you the best!

Ruth, Thank you for all that you have shared with us. You will be missed. You will be in my prayers. {{{Hugs}}} Dolores

I'm a good friend of Ruth's on and off of CWE.

I told her about the thread that you started for her Bernard and all the thanks and good byes that everyone has posted on it. She started crying because she didn't realize how much she meant to everyone on here. She didn't expect all of this and appreciates it very much.

She want's everyone to know that she will miss everyone because you have all been her friends and for everyone to think positive.

Shame to see you go Ruth,you were the first person to "friend" me on CWE.

Wishing you all the best.

{{{Hugs}}} Ruth. You've always been a positive presence here. You'll be missed. Take care!

I/ we will miss you very much but we understand.
thankyou for being with us.:hugs:

Thank you very much for your support and your kind words. You have all been friends with me. You have all been here for me.

I am sorry if I have hurt anyone's feelings. I did not mean too. You are all of my friends here. I will always keep you in my heart.

Love, Ruth :hugs:

Back
Top Bottom