tattoo's

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

cher1985

New
Reaction score
I have a few in mind and one of them has to do with getting a silver heart with a red rose inset on my arm(i'll be 25 this year), I also have another idea for one, but I'm still thinking about it.

how about you all, do you have any tattoo's that your proud of or are thinking of getting?

Last edited:
Well I have a cent sign on my wrist. I got it because I needed a little common sense *cents* and a little change *like pocket change* its sorta a dual meaning tattoo

I also have an old school anchor tattoo on my right foot. I got it *and am super proud of it* because my grandpa has the same on on his upper right bicep. Granted his doesn't have the flower *which I added for my grandma, its at the top of the anchor to represent her passing on.* the anchor represents my grandpa and there is a rope holding them together. I put it on my right foot because his is on his right side but mines on my foot because they weigh me down and keep me grounded *in a good way*

I have pictures of both my tattoos in my album on my profile

I've always said that i'll never get a tattoo, because i know i'd get bored of it, no matter what it was!

I like some of the ones that other people have though :D

When my best friend died last year, I got one for him. We both love sushi and went out as often as we could afford it. David and I had planned to go out for sushi one afternoon, but he died the night before.

So I had a California Roll (his favorite) tattooed on my left (close to my heart) forearm. Now I have sushi with him forever. It is a work in progress as I am going to add more to it.

shshi333-1.jpg

Aw birdbomb! that is so so cute! i like the tattoo too! if you want to add more, you can put a koy fish around it. I'm sure he loves that he's with you forever having sushi.

yes yes and yes I would like to have sleeves done one day. I have a photo of one on my leg in a photo album, I think. It is mayan and goes from my ankle to my knee!

I also want to have a complete back peice. With Heiroglyphics and Japanese and Gaelic, french, german...etc etc and it all says the same thing. "Learn to love and you shall be loved"

I used to have a tattoo of a pretty girl on my chest. Now it is a wrinkly old lady on my beer belly. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

(just kidding, stop throwing stuff at me)

Hey there. I have 2.

I have the Greek Math Pi sign on my wrist in black. I also have the star of david on my lower back (not low enough to be a tramp stamp lol) with greek letters over it spelling shalom...this is also green in colour.

I am about to get another one soon. Will be a big one though... all the planates in our solar system going down my spine. with some sort of effect around it.

as you all can tell I've put alot of thought into it, I've wanted to get the tattoo since I was 18 when my brothers where getting theirs but I was told to wait in case I changed my mind(the 1st idea I had was to get a backstreet boys tattoo).

Awww - yaw touched my heart this a.m. What a great tribute to your friend Birdbomb! Rae, I love the sentiments about being loved in several languages, including hyro. Passion, what a great feeling to have.
Personally, I do not have any tattoos. Back in the day, when I was young, the only people that had tattoos were military, had not hit mainstream entirely. Now, both my kids have them, their friends, cousins, etc... My elderly Mother rolls her eyes, and makes grunting noises when we all get on the subject!! My daughter-in-law does tattoos on occasion. She now works as a make up and hair artist. I went to watch my granddaughter recently, and she was doing a tattoo of Mussolini. In her words, "I don't judge!" :bigsmile:

I used to have a tattoo of a pretty girl on my chest. Now it is a wrinkly old lady on my beer belly. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

(just kidding, stop throwing stuff at me)

You had to go there, didn't you!

20+ years ago I had a tiny hummingbird tattooed over my heart. Now that I am an old woman, it looks like a stork!

oldladies.jpg

I am going to get one (my husband says I haven't been drunk enough yet!) I am thinking carefully about it- so carefully I may be gone of old age by the time I make up my mind! My daughter, 21, already has 3, one goes up her whold side. Was funny when she was pregnant....

I have 3. Honestly, I only like 2 of them...the third was a mistake (it matched my then boyfriends...who I am no longer with. Fortunately, it 's just a plus sign)

Like someone said, you've got it for life so make sure what you get is what you want.

I have 2. The first one I wanted one so bad that when I got old enough and saved up enough money, I went into the tattoo shop and looked at all the ones they had on the wall and pointed to a dolphin jumping behind a moon. I had it put on my upper thigh. I got this one about 15 years ago.

I wish I had put more thought into what I was getting. I like it, but now I think I would have gotten something else.

I have one on my lower back that I love. It's my favorite bands logo. I put some thought into it.

Also I wanted to make sure that I got them somewhere if I wanted them to be seen they would and if I didn't they wouldn't. I didn't want to walk into somewhere classy with a nice dress on and some big tattoo on my arm.

I want another one but I've got to figure out what and where.

Don't be like my friends sister please. She got her name put on her arm. We always joked to her that she had it put there incase she ever forgot it she could look down and it would be there. We told her too that she should have gotten it on backwards so when she looked in the mirror it would be written the right way. She got it removed, I guess she couldn't take the harassment anymore!

I got my first tat at 37 years old, now I have 23.my wife has 8 and the four kids have at least 2 each.I would like to get more but I take plavix so any more tats are out.

I got my first tat at 37 years old, now I have 23.my wife has 8 and the four kids have at least 2 each.I would like to get more but I take plavix so any more tats are out.

I am ready for a tat party myself. I want my sleeves done. I don't own a camera myself but how about posting photos of our tattoo's. Obviously, no pictures of anything provocative. Of course we could create a social group and you have to be a member to view all of your tattoos

Back
Top Bottom