tattoo's

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

i had my first tat at 35 and it was a magellan eagle owl in stoop but the shop i had it done in didnt have any more than the outline and when i said how about colouring it in i was told " what do i know about the colours of owls" to which i replied "thats easy sorted, you tell me when you are ready to do the colouring and i will fetch you one down here to show you what colour it should be"
I think the guy thought i was joking untill i walked in a week later with my magellan eagle owl on my fist lol

good job he had the colours for the next one i had done as it would of been a long walk to sort that as i had an indian chief done on my right arm

Got my first today. A couple of Pisces fish with a phrase underneath that says "Reality is just a share illusion" since I spend most of my time living in a daydream it seems lol. You don't think getting a tattoo could aggravate a pre-existing seizure disorder do ya?

I have 2, my wifes name on my chest(over my heart) and Hr gigers Li II on my left upper arm(still being worked on, I love it so much!)

I have wanted a tattoo for ages. Will get one just as soon as I can decide what and where. I like the idea of people posting pics on here. :)

I already have 8. I have another two more in mind. :) I always thought people were kidding when they said tattoos are addicting. As far as posting them anywhere that of two I can't do. A little too provocative for the faint at heart. ;)

I made a big mistake with my first tattoo after having a picture of a magellan eagle owl on my upper arm I had the name of my buisness written round it “sherwood owls. ” Then two years later I got married and disolved “sherwood owls” to start “ kilton pet and raptor rescue” but I refuse to turn my tattoos into a mess having them altered so my advice to anyone wanting tattoos is don't put names of loved ones or buisness names in your tattoos as u may regret it later

But Sherwood owls will always be your first baby ;)

The only lettering I have in english is apostate angel between my wings, which is a reference to john Milton's paradise lost and cellar door on my left calf (its a writers thing and a tribute to Tolkien). I have latin on my rib cage on the left side (a present to myself after my divorce - carpe diem) and in chinese on my upper arm I have phoenix (which for the first 2 years I told everyone it said I love cheesecake).

Ill be doing my son's name most likely on my hip and more latin on my ribs on the right side.

I had an ex tattoo my initials on his forearm.... idiot.

I have 1 tattoo that I got when I was almost 19. Its a purple and blue butterfly with alittle pink in it. I got it during a time when my Boyfriend at the time (no longer with him) wanted to get a tattoo, and I went with him just looking around at all the tattoos they had pictured on their walls. I had always wanted one, and thought at the time, now was my chance. Here is a picture of it. Im very happy with it. :)

tatoo.jpg

Yeah ive just got the 1,its of my familys clan crest.Its of a guy with a sword pointing at a crown with the motto circiled round it saying"THIS ILL DEFEND",done in black and grey,it on my left shoulder blade area,ill put it on my profile when i get some one to photo it,it didnt hurt one bit though,

Whats really doing my head in is what to get next!

I don;t have any tattoos but if I were to get one I'd get a Peace Sign.:angel:

Back
Top Bottom