Keppra and alcohol

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Well it just seems like everytime I have the aura... I am pist off or overwhelmed with something going on then I have a seizure. I hate to be on meds and I know there is always gonna be a side effect with something. But it seemed like everything was going well and I just started the keppra with the carbortrol and that day I could feel the steam coming out of my ears. Then I had a sezuire. I just didnt know if anybody else out there had stress related episodes. Thanks for getting back to me...and I am glad I found this forum its so hard to communicate with people who really have no idea sometimes what you go through.

Yes i have stress induced seizures. My kids thought it would be funny to make a big bang noise upstairs then yell that my 6 year old got hurt and was bleeding. They put Saran wrap over the door area so I would run into it and they would video it. Hahaha not funny! Even though I am used to accidents ( I work in surgery) I panicked and couldn't breath then had a seizure. My ears also got really hot right before.

Keppra with nortriptyline. I used to take topomax too but it was making my hair fall out and I had seizures all the time. So I have been off topomax now for about a week.

Back
Top Bottom