Ulcerative Colitis & Epilepsy

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

TeeTees

New
Reaction score
I've noticed that a couple of people have both Ulcerative Colitis + Epilepsy. This includes me too.

I was just wondering if the two could be linked in any way ? Maybe the medication for colitis can trigger seizures ??

What's your thoughts ?

I'm sure that dogtorj would opine that they are related to a common problem with diet/food intolerance (see post #12).

Jeez.....I can't believe this site. I must have learnt more over the past few days about my condition and what to do to help it, than I have over the 38 years off my life ! :clap:

I believe they are very much related.
Inflammation and toxicity are two very important health problems that cause many other disorders. Nutrition is the core tool to create balance in underlying biological processes. It is the most important tool you have to improve your health.

Back
Top Bottom