Abdominal epilepsy?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

edepew151

New
Reaction score
I've had epilepsy for almost 8 years now. It's still not under control completely, but I'm working on it. Last fall, I stayed getting terrible pains in my lower right side. I've been hospitalized 5 times because it got so bad, and the pain comes almost every day. I've seen 4 doctors and they can't figure it out, but one of them mentioned abdominal epilepsy. They said it's hard to diagnose and treat because it's not very well researched, but with my already having grand and petite mal seizures, he said it is something that could be considered. I was wondering if anyone here has abdominal epilepsy or knows much about it? I would really like to get my pain controlled, and if you guys know how I can, I would be eternally grateful!

Back
Top Bottom