any way to make it stop?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Suppository? Yuck! But with that in mind, yes privacy would be nice, but if I was status I don't really care where I am or who was around. If that's what we had to stop it, then by all means, do it. As uncomfortable and embarrassing the thought is, I'd rather that then nothing at all...because of the obvious reasons...

It would be nice if they could come out with a nasal spray
or
just was thinking how awesome it would be if there was a light therapy that could stop a seizure. With all the new research in the area, it might not be far off. Rarely do people have seizures with their eyes closed (I believe I read that), so it would be interesting if a light wand could be used.
Better patent the idea...quick!

Last edited:
Yeah my eyes are wide open. Most times I don't blink but there are a few times where my face muscles go nuts too and I blink rapidly and scrubch my face really fast.

Nasal spray would be awesome, but I tend to hold my breath. Unless my diapraghm goes crazy too then air come in and out in short shallow gasps.

I'm going to try to do my own study now...

Back
Top Bottom