Brain tumors

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

s come true I have to have a colonoscopy. :eek: I would rather have anything than that, OMG I have never had anything like that. :mad: I feel for people who have colon cancer, godless them, I don't do that kind of thing well. MRI, blood tests, even a spinal tap, but that, oh that is not good. I found out a friend of mine has been doing something I disagree with and I went off the chain, this is not me, I feel like my personality has change, what happen to the sweet person I was. Has your personality change? I think that is the hardest thing about all this, I lost my self and I don't think it will come back.

Hi, I hear you and I feel for you.

The colonoscopy isn't so bad, once you get the night before, the rest is a easy. I wore so funny sox and took a black marker and drew a circle around my B__, I just had to do something for laughter. I never had a child, so I was so embarrassed. But please go and have this done.

I also can understand the anger (I think is was you said).
I too have become a different person. and I don't like her.
My is due to being B-12 and folic acid deficience.
I really can't find what is happening to me. I have told so many people off (for no reason) this is really affecting my marriage.

I took Keppra at one time, I couldn't take the side effects.
I'm on dilantin (this is reason for the deficiency) and klonopin.
It's hard to except, that I am a different person. I'm become paranoid, Very sensitive OH the list goes on. I trying to find out to live my life this way.

Today is going to be a better day for both you and me.

Oh no! I don't blame you for not looking forward to the colonoscopy. I can think of a lot of unpleasant things I'd rather do too. But, from what I've heard, I think jyearta's right. I drove a friend of mine to her appointment and waited in the little waiting room for family and friends of people who were having "the procedure". I could hear some of what was being said inside, and she was so relaxed on the meds they gave her she was flirting with the doctor:roflmao:

I'm afraid I've always been a bit moody, but until recently, not angry. So yes, I do feel like I'm more on edge, like the anger is closer to the surface. But I'm not sure how much is the Keppra and how much is the fact that I feel like my life is passing me by and I don't know what to do to get it back. I know that compared to many, I have a lot to be grateful for, and I am grateful, but ...

Anyway, good luck with the colonoscopy! I hope the meds they give you make you feel as good as my friend did:) And I really hope your blood counts are back up!

Take care and keep in touch:)

Back
Top Bottom