Break ups, Holloween Costumes, How I handle things. ; )

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Athena22

New
Reaction score
Break ups, Holloween Costumes, How I handle things. ; ) Adult content

Ok so Ive reasontly been dumped by this amazing guy or shall I say retarded self centered sex crazed bum that hardly texted me after the first month.
Ok.............so we'r not really separated I'm trying to save the relationship by telling him we should take a break for two weeks- get some air.
I know I just bad mouthed him....but you dont understand the types of arguements we've been having lately.
Anyways...I dont even know what I'm going to do, I'm tired as heck
And I'm not sure why I'm posting this. I think for hope that everything works out? I know I'm young...I'm 19...But I know people whove fallin in love at 16 and married at 24 and had it last.

After a true breakup- I usually just have one day thats for me, full on junk food not caring about do I look fat because I know I do. I will think that at least 12 times. Breakups will lower my self esteem from 8 to 2. And now I'm in the middle of junk food part. I ate a whole bowl of ice cream, brownies, soda I'm laying off, muffins, If I had money and worked I would have went to at least toco bell 12 times aswell as dominos...........and walgreens for thier freaking chocolate and fukj it two little coke. Just lay there watching netflix while ive been doing my hw for college all day.
Theres moments in life were you hate relationships and then you think this person is def holding me back, from loving myself. Like for instance i probably just gained 10 lbs today. And I have been slacking in school - hating myself for that. Hating myself for not excersising - hating myself for feeling fat- hating myself for feeling fat.
And when your with a person like that.,...you know its not right. Or its just bad timing. Your not in the right mindset to love urself. When I got into the relationship with my boyfriend, I had lowself esteem. I waiting for him to call, I felt fat when I was naked infront of him, I didnt enjoy the fact that we dont talk like we used to....And I know the spark isnt there. But I'm just a women with feelings that are to obsessive I feel......I always feel too clingy. I hate it. I hate that I want to talk when he doesnt., I hate that he doesnt want to talk and is busy when I am. I hate that things dont and arent working out at the moment..............Because I really love him. But its not going to work out. and I have to deal with it........ ;-;
And Holloween.......I think that I'm going to be a bandit....Like have one hand with a handcuff and have this sexy black mask that covers my eyes on, wearing a skit or idk- make it up as I go along.:paperbag:

Last edited:
i went to one of the wal-marts a bit back to get groceries and found a gallon thing of ice cream sitting in the parking lot with a spoon in it, in a shopping cart. that explains a bit.

Athena,
Stop with the negative self-talk. You are only as happy as you tell yourself you are. Get involved with something that you enjoy and stop thinking of a guy who doesn't think of you.
I was one of those "lucky ones" that you talked about. My husband and I were married for 38 yrs. I always came first in his life, as he in mine. THAT'S THE WAY IT SHOULD BE! You will find someone who understands your needs and will love you for who you are.
Good Luck!
M

I dated some real losers through the years. I knew I had to get rid of them but it probably took me months to do it. After I got rid of them you can't believe how much better my life was without them.

I know break ups can be one of the hardest things. You just have to think - "What's better for me? Do I get rid of the guy or keep him?" And just because you love him doesn't mean that he loves you. He may just see that he's getting some all the time so he's going to keep you around.

During the end of last relationship that I had with one looser, was with him for a year or two, all he wanted to do was have sex. We stopped doing anything but be in bed together. That's when I found out he got fired. He didn't tell anyone so he spent the day at the bars from what his work hours were. When I found that out he was gone in seconds.

I was dating a great guy when I started having seizures. When he found out what he was going to have to deal with when he saw what my seizures were like he got rid of me. I guess you might call him a looser too.

I know several people who were high school boyfriend/girlfriends and now, 20 years later, are married with kids. No clue how they did it?

I'm one of those few people who when I get angry or upset about something I stop eating. Food just makes me sick!

During the end of last relationship that I had with one looser, was with him for a year or two, all he wanted to do was have sex. We stopped doing anything but be in bed together. That's when I found out he got fired. He didn't tell anyone so he spent the day at the bars from what his work hours were.

Classic sociopathic behaviour :(

Well rid of him..

I was in a Toxic relationship Seven years longer than I should have been. I kick myself now on the wasted years. I've also learned a lot now I'm getting older. If you're not getting what you need from a person then I don't see why you would need to stay with him? If the spark has gone so early on in a relationship then don't waste your time-for real.

Do your studies, hang out with friends and someone who makes your heart dance and is a good person will pop up when you least expect it.

Back
Top Bottom