Double Vision

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

It's the meds give the double vision. I was in school in the 60's elementary school.
look at the side effects you get from the pharmacist for your meds.
Belinda

I get double vision about once a month. It will last at least a half an hour, but I'll usually just have to sit my eyes closed for a long time, sometimes falling asleep, then it will be gone.

I went to an eye dr and he said that there isn't anything to do for it because ist wasn't a constant thing and he really doesn't know what was causing it.

Does this happen to anyone else?

sometimes I have vision problems - I can attribute some to needing new glasses - but other times it seems like it could be attributed to striated muscle cramps of the muscles around my eye, because it will have a bearing on seizure coincidence

I still need new glasses - but also have you considered that seizures can affect the quality of sleep and make me think strange things.

hang in there

Back
Top Bottom