ECT and folate

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Zoe

Alternative Research Encyclopedia
Reaction score
peace.gif

:clap:
Oh thank you! thank you! thank you!

ffae9f61.gif

Made a direct linking post as soon as I saw this thread. :tup:

If this can help....

There are a couple of interesting replies. I am not allowed to repost them as this is a closed and private forum, but if you want to register you can read them after the Admin approves the registration. (Harrassment from a well known TROLL who created many false identies has caused this excellent forum to keep high security measures.*)

I like these people there and can relate even though I have never had ECT. Simular symptoms, simular issues.

Bernard has posted there about neurofeedback as a treatment for depression (okay, so he's posted that EVERYWHERE :rolleyes: ) And I have recommended CWE. It's not epilepsy but depression that they suffer from yet the treatments are the same.

:admin:*note to admin - this is documented, verified, police and connecting agencies have been reported/filed, contact me if more details are needed as no more info will be posted publicly

peace_on_earth.gif

Our own wonderful Little Johnny Neurofeedback Seed!
65e3c28349.jpg

Oh how I LOVE this picture!

That is a great pic of Bernard. The best I've seen yet.:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom