eyes feel like they are crossing

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Emee

Stalwart
Reaction score
Occasionally I have the sensation that my eyes are actually crossing. I feel the sensation of one eyes being drawn inward. My vision gets blurry but if I cover the eye that has the strong sensation, my vision returns to normal. When I have someone check my eyes at that moment they do not look crossed. I've had this happen before a migraine & also when I was taking thyroid med. I am on no medication & did not have a migraine after this episode. I do have my eyes checked regularly.

Just wondering if any of you have had this experience? Thanks.

hmm, i think I kinda get that feeling when I'm going into a seizure, but my eyes apparently roll to the back of my head. from what I'm told at least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had this happen a lot of times.

It seems like it's usually in the morning, especially when I have to get up a good bit earlier than I normally do. It happens a good bit too when I get up and have to start doing things right away, I don't have time to really wake up.

If I cover/shut one eye I can see ok but when I look out of both eyes it's double/crossed eyed vision.

Back
Top Bottom