Funny Teacher's Names!!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Mr Parrot
Mr Cowie and Mrs Hill,who once made a pupil apoligse to an empty chair for pushing it out off his road:)

Last edited:
Form tutor through high school was mr Pickering naturally we changed it too pickiling,

Here are a few from my childhood:

Mr. Butts
Mrs. Stahlman
Mrs. Berry - first name was Rose

I teach kindergarten and 1st grade and still crack up that my name is Mrs. Smith. So generic! My maiden name was Braun (we pronounced it Brown) and we bought our house from the Whites!

My sister out law (brothers ex wife) is a primary school teacher. When she divorced my brother she went back to her maiden name which is a long name so she just calls herself Miss K.

I think 2 of my older brothers had a kindergarton teacher who'se name was something like Miss Jones then she got married & became Mrs Dick :roflmao:. If I was her I would've kept my maiden name :pfft:

I think 2 of my older brothers had a kindergarton teacher who'se name was something like Miss Jones then she got married & became Mrs Dick :roflmao:. If I was her I would've kept my maiden name :pfft:

That's what I think too, it's not too bad with infants because they don't always pick up on things. The older kids however would find it hilarious and wouldn't take them seriously.

^ I just don't understand why someone would even keep their last name if it was Crapo.

My year 7 music teacher was called Ms Le'Strange... & she was definitely odd.

chop456 said:
Mr. Butts ...

chop456 - Where I come from (Pakistan), the surname Butt isn't uncommon. Also, the surname Khan sounds quite generic because it's a popular surname.

I had a Year 3 teacher called Ms Perrott. Some people used to say Parrot. She LOVES bananas...now I feel like having a banana...:banana:

Back
Top Bottom