Had a great day! Hope you're reading this Pinkattitude!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Look seriously you are getting on my damn nerves...you don't need to sit there criticizing my signature and laughing at me...it's very disrespectful not to mention childish! I suggest you change your attitude to a different color missy...even though pink is totally awesome! (especially hot pink :p)

Last edited:
HEY - NO FIGHTING!!!!!!

This thread is suppose to make you laugh not yell!

Wait a minute MR EEEEEEEEE! You Only want me to switch my name, because THEN the count would start all over again on my posts, and guess what that would mean??????

NO SIGNATURE LINE! You didn't think I understood your little scheme, did you? DID YOU?

Oh, I'm on to you, buddy! I got yer number!

What about Goldattitude?

No I wuv PINK! And I wuv you guys I sowwy! :(

Last edited:
:hugs: Eeet's all good! I just razzing you! :hugs:

It's my Friday, so I's in a particularly sassy mood :woot:

Me 2 (better watch yourselves ;))

giphy.gif

Honestly, MrE, your photos always crack me up! My daughter has an all black cat. Gotta share this with her.

The way you say "all black cat" sounds racist!!!

LOL JK I GOT YOU GOOD! :p

Those "black cats" you speak of are either known as Burmese or Bombay it depends (obviously)...I have a Bombay myself...I thought she was a Burmese at first but upon doing research I found that she has more Bombay than Burmese but seems like an interesting mix of both...(huh I just said the same thing twice...weird lol)...anyway...we also have a Mainecoon...a big fluff ball...and I just wuv the little fuwwy tufts on her paws...she says "those are my snowshoes"...she's kind of clumsy/silly but very loveable while the Bombay is very mysterious/intelligent and moody...like me :D

Last edited:
:blowup2: I'm hit! Help!

Er, she's a cat, plain and simple. No research, not checking her heritage. Not a speck of another color on her. She's a small black pain-in-the-arse cat who likes to talk back! :D

Seriously, she does talk back! If she meows, meow back at her and she will keep doing it to have the last meow :roflmao:

Reminds me of someone. Hmmmm :ponder: Can't think who right off the bat.....

:blowup2: I'm hit! Help!

Er, she's a cat, plain and simple. No research, not checking her heritage. Not a speck of another color on her. She's a small black pain-in-the-arse cat who likes to talk back! :D

Seriously, she does talk back! If she meows, meow back at her and she will keep doing it to have the last meow :roflmao:

Reminds me of someone. Hmmmm :ponder: Can't think who right off the bat.....

Yeah research is always helpful in certain situations...but to each their own...

No such thing as "just a cat"...I consider them part of my family...special beyond words...but I see we don't share the same feelings/understandings...but that's okay we're all entitled to our own views/beliefs...

Anyway...have a nice day :)

Last edited:
You really cracked me up. I really laughed during this one.

Let's all have :cheers:

Let's all :hugs: each other.

Indeed! :hugs:

but no coffee for me thanks :)

and yes laughter truly is the best medicine! :D

Oh, yes! :hugs:

I'm having my second cuppa for the day!

This thread has been anything but serious :)

Last edited:
Serious is a matter of perspective my dear...everyone has their own opinions/facts...with that said...said opinions/facts are not to be mistaken with the manner in which they are delivered/recieved...the grand irony here is that we are all completely different but exactly one in the same because of said difference... ;)

Back
Top Bottom