Happy New Year 2024

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Happy New Year
I forgot to do a post Aussie time this year but hope everyone had a great Christmas and New year

Happy New Year! Don't forget to eat your black-eyed peas. :)

Mmmmmm... black eyed peas....

homer-simpson-mmm-meme.jpg

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you made it till midnight to watch the ball drop!

I love black-eyed peas. The only year we've ever missed, my hubby was admitted into the hospital in the wee hours of January 3rd for 9 days diagnosed with a pleural effusion!

So yea...won't ever miss, ever again!

I love black-eyed peas. The only year we've ever missed, my hubby was admitted into the hospital in the wee hours of January 3rd for 9 days diagnosed with a pleural effusion!

So yea...won't ever miss, ever again!
Crazy Aussie question but by black eye peas are you talking about the band or food

Yes, but I'm not sure if the tradition extends across the whole country or is just popular in the South.
That's what my Chicago friend said when I asked her. That it might be a southern tradition

Back
Top Bottom