Hot Hot Hot

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Rainman, thank you! I have brought in a couple extra fans, try to go out early and when I'm in school park my car in the shade so it wont take forever for it to cool down. Take care.

its very hot in Buffalo (yep). 88 is hot for us, and yes, I am feeling aura-ish today. Our window air broke so make sure getting a new one today!!

Go Bills
Go Sabres

Kim

We had a very unusual hot/sunny day here (Ireland) yesterday.The temp was between 18-23 degrees.
And I found it zapped the energy out of me and I became very irritated which I can sometimes become before a seizure of any kind.
I took a nap indoors in a cool room and drank loads of water and I felt much better.

Dfw, little fruitcake, and Robin,

How are you guys feeling today? Are you okay?

I am still fighting with my warranty company. We went 4 days with no AC and then they "fixed" it...but it is still now working correctly...during the heat of the day, the house is 90 at it's best.
I am just at my wits ends...I am still struggling with being sick from pneumonia (they did find out I don't have TB) and the stress of the daily calls to the warranty company just have me in tears everyday.

Thank you for caring! So sweet. I have been away for a week. My daughter had a baby and I went to visit them. My grand-daughter is soooo sweet. Love her to pieces. The weather was sooo bad there. The heat and the humidity. My daughter was having a hard time understanding why I needed so much rest but she will be okay. Thanks again.

Little Fruitcake:

Hi, congrats on the new granddaughter! Hope you are feeling better soon, and here's to fall getting here not a day too soon!:bigsmile:

Gigi, thank you so much! She's adorable. I can only imagine how miserable it is in Houston, with all the humidity. Stay cool and we will hope for fall.

My cough took about 3 wks to get past. I only took my vitamin supplements, and fresh squeezed orange juice. Nights were the most difficult for some reason. A few times when I couldn't clear my throat I put about ten drops of grapefruit seed extract in some juice and quickly drank it. (not pleasant) but it seemed to clear up the irritants quickly.

Back in rare form again....

Back
Top Bottom