How do you feel after a Nocturnal seizure (tonic clonic)

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

How do I feel after a nocturnal seizure, that is easy, I feel very very sore all over my body, I feel extremely hot and have to cool down, the headache that comes with it is horrible then I usually look to see what I have done to myself this time but the tiredness I think takes the most out of you. That is a good night.

Patricia

That can be a pretty normal seizure and the fact you got it in the afternoon last week I would not worry about, it was not afternoon (only to you), remember you have nocturnal seizures and this happened after you were sleeping. Being a thrasher is only one thing that can go with a seizure, just because you do not do this now does not mean you will not at some time and the opposite apply's. Yes I have had the experience you described.

I typically wake up post seizure being drenched in sweat from my chin to my crotch. Is this calm for anyone else? As my meds are being brought to a therapeutic level my seizures and the symptoms are becoming less. I take 100mg Lamotrigine, 1000mg Carbamazepine, nortipyline and Baclofen.

Something happen to me last night I woke up thundering head ache second time in a week but one almighty embrassing thing I have no memory of was tx my dead friends husband apparently 3am asking him if wanted go on walking holiday but instead of typing walking holiday kept saying wanking holiday he tx me back say saying up to both.i laying in bed still.very reticent look at phone tx.i have no memory doing tx my sister says I do same with her but not the wanking bit.i know something happens I got Hugh bruises and bloody bed linen I have no memory of

Back
Top Bottom