Looks like I'm not the only musician or fan here!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hello!

So here's what I do outside of science. Speber or any admin, I'd love to have access to the music forum!

Edit: well, looks like I haven't been around long enough to post links to videos and albums from several projects, and I can't believe someone would be low enough to troll an epileptic forum. There's a special spot in hell for them though.

But yeah I am a electric guitarist of about 11 years, currently in love with my 7 string for its chording range and tapping possibilities. I also play fretless 4 and 6 string bass, and drumming from rock to metal to more extremes (I lost 40 lbs in 2 months like that)! And I'm trying to get into more progressive and jazz/fusion.

What's your story?

-Sam

right on! I've been playing guitar for about 25... blues, rock, acoustic, jazz and classical. I also play bass and drums (pretty basic drums). My favorite is blues. I've played in bands for years. I went to GIT out in Hollywood back in 1991. Very cool brother!! Welcome to the forum.
What brings you to the site?

well, with an incidence rate of 40-70 per 100,000 people and an entire state having passed (and later repealed) legislation in the 1970s to sterilize people with this condition...

may as well make some friends. this whole condition and even associated meds are downers. But I do know music and self expression are precious gifts, even to my messed up little brain. :)

Hopefully soon I can get privileges to link to my music and videos. Do you have any uploaded anywhere? Seems like you're a seasoned guitarist. Let's start a topic:

Allan Holdsworth.

Back
Top Bottom