My spiritual awakenings during seizures

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Ya, well, the ever so slightest possibility that its a group hallucination does not explain the lights flickering, bulbs blowing, items being thrown or dissapear entirely, bed shaking, and so on. Also doesnt explain the evidence gathered either. Im not a bible thumper. Im a spiritualist. I am also able to communicate with them with a high degree of accuracy for a third party not knownling any details. Also, been checked out thoroughly. No medical problems. Chasing science is like chasing the bible thumpers in my case. Its an influx of information is all.

Think it through lights bulbs flickering this one of many reason I can do that with small battery and wire wool.if happening all the time it electric fault if just once or twice then that happens to everyone and American electric renowned being bit crappy.You spiritualist that explains it your psyki soul call it what you believe will in deed see this you condition to.If they doo eeg and Mir on mediums quite often they spike temporal lobe.I myself have second or two seeing colour not on our spectrum now it not possible that colour exists not our spectrum but never less I see it I don't see it with my eyes see it from my brain hard to explain.it feeling of being high and happy but more often I feel total panic and feel like leaving my body.Many people on this site have similar thing.the bed shaking you proberly nodded off woke up with startle and it would appear to move you may well have nocturnal epilepsy but please believe me it not demons .many people on here have proberly had something like that,also epilepsy is electrical activity so may well be possible that is causing it science will explain in near future.
Last week I had astral walk to garden I felt hands on me push me back and I woke up with bruises on shoulders.Thinking it through my Meds had changed and I also doing meditation but reality I woke up sat up quickly and bruises my shoulders.the paralized feeling is horrible but you have to hold in there.
if you truly believe in Deamons then ask angles rid you of them cos I thought God stronger.from things I read opening third eye is bad Personly at this stage of humanity I go on to say deamon are crap.you are having things common in epilepsy and it known epilepsy can spread that was discovered short time back so that can screw with brain.
You are allowing yourself to get terrified I may add friend of mine did kandileny yoga and she said same as you spiritual and strangely a spirtalist so your brain is conditioned in that direction.You don't know how much I wish angles visit me if they did then someone had smoked the funny fags and rest inhaled the smoke.
The positive may well be right but Deamons no they don't exist.Decarte said if human can perseve of something then it exists but many philospers after him disagreed i have empirical mind which means you got prove something before believe

No. Theres tremendous amount of objective evidence i gathered validating spiritual phenomenon. All the phenomenon occured after my awakening, none before. I have nothing physically wrong with me as confirmed by th apropriate doctors. Mental illness no. Physical problem no. Im done here.

Back
Top Bottom