Myoclonic jerks :(

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

after being on these AED's my teeth started to just break-away or crumble. According to the dentist, he has seen it before, the neds sear away the enamel. wish I was told that. Friday I had 5 root canals at once. I am waiting ro the perm crowns to come in and for a partial to also come in for the four upper teeth I lost. I had beautiful white teeth before. And now I'm on lyrica since sept. and he said that can cause damage also. I've heard vit.d and calcium is helpful, I prefer milk over supplements I just hope it's not too late.

Back
Top Bottom