Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

(hopefully in a scent that does not trigger seizures):roflmao:

pit stop (for you NASCAR fans)

:lol: Those scents are hideous, and they waft up whenever you least want or expect them. I walk around sniffing the air like a cat in heat when I have some of smelly stuff. I even make the yucky smell cat face - crinkled nose, tongue out...

stop sign

THE WAVE
( I wanted to put "the wave" picture on here...but it is not an option today) :lol:
see post #105 of this thread if you want the visual

Rae--I'm still not sure if I am playing the game right but you use one of the words from the previous post and add another word.:brain::bigsmile:

THE STOOGES

Hootie's got it right, at least, that's how I undertsand it too. Maybe we're both wrong? Anyway, you keep one word from the previous post, and then add a word either before or after in a way that makes some kind of sense.

It could look something like this:

red shoe
shoe lace
lace doily
delicate lace
delicate constitution

Back
Top Bottom