Reporter with epilepsy suffers seizure after Twitter user sends spiteful pic

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull: This was the worse election I can recall- and I am not a pup. I agree with you about the days when real journalism existed instead of fake news. Or that now the Mighty $$$ is greater than true love of country. I do fear for what comes next regarding our environment, equal rights, Medicare, health insurance, etc. We live in interesting (ahem!) times. Be well!

I not American I Brit and with Brexit the world is a changing.Strob lighting going be another weapon you imagine a load of evil nutters good with computer just spamming it out going be quite a few people getting hit strobe do it to me..unfortunately advertising what happened on twitter is magnet to these people.i don't know what the answer is

I wonder if this is the same journalist that was attacked years (don't remember when) ago on Twitter. A troll sent a video with flashing lights and Pete the Frog flashing during certain intervals of the video. The journalist is Jewish which explains the Pete the Frog reference.

Not sure I understand Pete the frog is something about frogs that anti Jewish I never heard that before and I lived in highest Jewish area out side Israel.
I heard yesterday that fb is going to screen out things like this

Even Pepe the frog I not work it out in millian years how frog is anti Zionist with against people with e.wish someone explain it can find nothing on net

Ah I see hmm.i never heard of these web sites .certainly more than little school boys having a prank.very deep and dark.lets hope this reporter with his bravery can rid world of this sort of thing you worry would be many evil nutters would not know about strob and now do

I think it is Pepe The Frog.
Oh yeah, lol thanks!

@seagull
Pepe being popularly used as a meme is somewhat new (not more than a few years). It started out with clean jokes but it eventually gained a reputation for being a hate meme since that's what the meme spun into. Not all of the memes with Pepe are like that though.

Back
Top Bottom