So since having epilepsy how many neurologists have we all had?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I was diagnosed in 2004 and I have had four. I'm fortunate that my current neurologist and I have a wonderful working relationship.

Diagnosed in 1998, 4 Neurologists, and 1 Epileptologist I'm currently seeing. He's the BEST! The Neurologists were dumber than a box of rocks!

Diagnosed in 1999. About to see #3. I didn't like #1 but hung on until about 4 years ago. #2 left last year, so it's time to find another so I can get my rx filled.

Since being diagnosed in 2006 my daughter has had 4 doctors. The first was a pediatric neurologist so she left him when she felt she should move on to an adult epileptologist. We liked the second one, but left him because we preferred a different hospital. At the other hospital she has now had 2 epileptologists and were not as happy as we hoped we'd be. So now want to go back to doctor #2. Both hospitals are good, they are rivals in Cleveland and are right down the street from each other, so going to the doctor she likes is probably more important than the hospital.

Back
Top Bottom