Stacy is in the (Neuro) ICU

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Oh my gosh! That's horrible, but I'm glad she is somewhat better now.
Tell her we are thinking good thoughts for her and give her lots of hugs.
Take care of yourself too, Bernard.

Love, Jackie

SO glad she is coming home and starting to heal. Big hugs to the both of you Bernard.

Any guess as to what brought the seizures on? Maybe the infection lowered her seizure threshold?

I'm so glad stacy is okay and going home. We all do love and support both of you. We've got your virtual backs. Big hug to stacy, and to you.

Any guess as to what brought the seizures on? Maybe the infection lowered her seizure threshold?

Possibly. She also has some issue (pre-menopause?) going on with her period. She saw an obgyn about a week or so ago, but we didn't get any solid conclusions.

I'm thinking of the both of you, and so glad she's coming home. I hope you find out what caused it.

FYI - Stacy read all the replies on this thread and smiled - she was touched by your thoughts.

Hi Bernard. I haven't met you on here, but I've read some of your blogs about your wife. I hope she's continuing to do better!

Back
Top Bottom