Thank you

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
I just want to say thanks for being so friendly to me. I have been dealing with a lot of issues and seizures have just been the icing on the cake & I got so scared when going for the MRI, fearing I'd have something like a tumor or something & the bleed while bad enough was at least fixable.

While the cat scan told me I had nothing to worry about, I knew MRI's can tell so much more and I'd been worried, was actually relieved it was a bleed, mainly cause it had stopped on its own.

Anyway, thanks again cause it's hard to find places to go when you need support and each one is it's own individual thing. I am on another forum for Epilepsy but they don't respond over there, it's nice to be someplace where I can get feedback and have people that share similar problems.

It always helps no matter what to know you're not the only one out there.

I understand your frustration. This is such a lonely and frustrating illness. I know I am glad to find this. Hang in there.:rolleyes:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

We lean on each other and we boost each other up. CWE is pretty great that way, glad you've found us.

Back
Top Bottom