the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I almost always have an idea about something.

TPBM

Is staying up later than usual tonight.

Not really but I am beat. Almost fell asleep reading on here. But its only 10 pm ?? on a Saturday even. Well I have been getting up earlier and doing TONS of work at home to organize and clean. So now, this is late to me...

TPBM wants to travel and has a partner to do it with in safety.

I'd like to go somewhere I haven't been with my wife...maybe up north somewhere...on a train...but we'll see :)

Is asleep

Was about an hour ago.

My sleep/computer pattern is turned lopsided since I started to go to the gym. :(:)

TPBM can't wait until the snow comes.

YES!!!! The only bad thing is having to plow the drive way though.

TPBM

Lives in the eastern time zone

Yup, it's been way too dry up in northern Ca.
TPBM can't wait to make a snow angel.

Sure I'll just make one in the sand lol

Is waiting for something

Help!

I just registered on this site, so not sure where or how to start! I have medicine questions, and would like to meet others with epilepsy and other conditions that I have. Wondering who else has some of the same medical issues that I have besides seizures. Narcolepsy, severe depression and anxiety, fibromyalgia, chronic migraines...

Having a hard time with medications, but I think (hope) I finally found a neurologist that I like and is willing to work with me!

Any advice on how to use this site or who to chat with would be great. Thanks!!

Tara

Nope good evening

TPBM

Is drinking coffee (decaffe of course!)

Nope, haven't drank any kind of coffee since I was 13yr lol

TPBM - Doesn't like those fancy fast food coffee's

Nope, nice and sunny and warm here!

TPBM

Likes playing around on their cell phone

I'm not completely sure what you mean by that, but...I guess I like playing around (as long as I don't do something stupid that I won't expect to come up on my phone bill). I have the new iOS (iOS 8), so I've still got to play around with new apps such as Health and other stuff.

TPBM is interested in the laws of their country/nation/state.
(I'm a Law student! The type of course that I'm taking was recently introduced as it's not traditional. It's great because there are absolutely NO exams! Yippee!! [emoji2])

Back
Top Bottom