the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Yes I seen MIB, wasn't too impressed by it.

Not really, unless bobbing in my chair while listening to music counts. lol :)

TPBM - also likes to bob to the favorite music.

Yea I do. Really like to sing and dance to music when I'm cleaning.

TPBM

Had a good 'text talk' on the phone last night with an old friend.

Yes I seen MIB, wasn't too impressed by it.

To each their own...I'm sure there are a lot of things you have seen that others are not impressed by :)

And nope I barely ever text/call anyone ever...not really my thing...I'd rather talk to someone in person or at least live on a messenger lol

Smells something good

Last edited:
And nope I barely ever text/call anyone ever...not really my thing...I'd rather talk to someone in person or at least live on a messenger lol

I kind of hate text talking but with most people it's the only way you can get ahold of them. I can hardly ever get together with my friends because they live about an hour away with jobs and family's.

Smells something good

No really don't smell anything right now.

TPBM

Is probably going shopping tomorrow

Yep, take a nap every day.

TPBM

Can't sign into their email account.

I understand Val as most of my friends live in other states or even other countries...only a few live in the same state including family...which also live in other states and possibly other countries lol

Ummm sure I can lol

Knows the fine line between excitement and anxiety :eek:

That be true lol it's awful...

Knows that chocolate is evil

Not really, don't get any trick-or-treaters here.

TPBM

Has comfy sheets on their bed

False, it's good for you in moderation.

Duh...I meant it's evil because it's so deliciously seductive...I don't eat none of that junk like cake (I don't eat any grains at all actually) that turns you into a lard butt though...just a regular and appropriate piece of dark chocolate will do me well thanks...and yes I'm aware of its health benefits though you would have to consume a crazy amounts to actually increase your serotonin levels and if you do that the only thing you'll probably increase is acne lol

I have dirty sheets on my bed lol

Doesn't like jewelry

Last edited:
So very true. As soon as I get home from somewhere, the jewelry always comes off 1st.

Tpbm is feeling blah today.

Nope...I notice you have been feeling blah a lot lately...maybe trying some yoga or meditation will help...or perhaps a change in diet or more sleep is what you need to uplift your spirits...whatever it is...I hope you feel full of joy, love, and happiness rather than blahness :)

Hates doing paperwork (who doesn't really? lol)

Nah...I'm already organized enough lol

Is feeling twitchy

No, not at all.

TPBM

Would starve before their pet does.

(Can't believe how much I just spent on cat food!)

False. I've heard guinea pigs are good eatin'. :D. :p

Tpbm has a pumpkin at their house.

No...

Has buckycubes (they're so much fun! :))

Last edited:
Nope, but I have LEGO! :)

TPBM - also has some LEGO for their children, or for themselves if they're like me. lol

Back
Top Bottom