the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I might get on and read what people have to say but I rarely ever post anything on it myself.

TPBM

Found some old pictures of themselves that were pretty funny.

Oh the disturbing memories lol

Has a pair of glass slippers...

No, but plenty of glasses I could try to use as slippers. lol

TPBM - Was born in East L.A.!

Ewww fuck no...nasty shithole of a city lol

Wants to move out of California (we do because this damn state is getting more polluted with creepiness by the minute...not to mention the freakin mojave desert is mutating into a plague drought lol)

correction: It doesn't matter where you go...there will always be problems...it may be "hell" on Earth but it doesn't have to be on your Earth! We must stay true to our faith because it's really the only thing we have...well that and our humanity...insert happy face now :)

Last edited:
Watch your language please, MrE. Profanity is the last refuge of a limited vocabulary.

I traded the California drought for the Hawaiian rain, and that can get to be a bit much sometimes. But on balance, I like this better even if it is coming down in buckets today.

TPBM is having a PJ day

Lol yeah but you live on a volcano and that can go BOOM at any second and you'll be surfing on molten processed cheese with a cool talking dinosaur 8) :D

Knows that this whole planet is really one big giant zoo...and that the universe is a game of marbles :p

Last edited:
Sure I know how to type. You just take your two index fingers and hunt and peck until you find all the right keys. It's easy. :)

TPBM has adventurous tastes in food.

I'll eat almost anything you put in front of me.

TPBM

Couldn't sleep last night.

I'll eat almost anything you put in front of me.

TPBM

Couldn't sleep last night.

My mind went in the gutter...twice :p

correction: My mind always is "in the gutter" lol...I think I slept enough even though I tossed and turned as usual having vividly detailed dreams... :eek:

Dropped it like it was hot...

Last edited:
If you mean dancing, no. But I do enjoy good music mixes.

TPBM - enjoys a good bar band.

duh but they're can't be 2 itchy's let alone 3 or 4 etc....unless...parallel universes!!!! :eek:

Is stinky lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom