the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

No. The only thing I really wear is a ring and a small necklace. I can't stand seeing people who have more jewelry on than they do clothes.

TPBM
Needs a new carpet.

True. Or at least stretched..

Tpbm loves the color of their carpet, lol.

Sure, black carpet, wooden floors, white walls. lol

TPBM - Is planning to do some painting.

Planning a general kitchen and bath remodel so that will involve some painting.

TPBM is visiting where they grew up for the holidays

Don't need to visit, I'm still there.

TPBM - feels like the holidays has gone to the Gremlins.

Indeed. I love my friends and family but i really just want this whole holiday "thing" to be over.

TPBM Is thinking about going somewhere, anywhere for a vacation this time next year

I could turn my guest room into an air b'n'b. Santa can stay there as long as the reindeer don't eat all my fruit trees.

TPBM has elderly parents who need care

Not yet, they've got a good many more years to go.

TPBM
Can't sleep with socks on.

I could turn my guest room into an air b'n'b. Santa can stay there as long as the reindeer don't eat all my fruit trees.

Well my name's not Santa, and my beards not snowy and white. But at least I don't have any reindeer to raid your fruit trees. lol

Nope, I like my feet covered (socks or sheet) when I sleep. lol

TPBM - Wears adult onesie pajamas during the fall/winter seasons.

No, not me. Do you, bigman? Pics please...:p

Tpbm likes a cold room at night, with lots of warm, snugly covers.

Just think "Jed Clampett" long underwear.

6hkoj5.jpg

2rdx94p.jpg

Yes cold room summer, cool room fall/winter with just a light sheet for chillier nights. lol

TPBM - has a roaring fireplace.

I slept well, I do feel like crap waking up usually..until I get some caffeine.

Tpbm prefers cold caffeine over hot. :p

Not great lover of caffeine apart from 2 cups of tea when wake up one wet me whistle the second to enjoy

Tpbm
Wears different specks each day but prefers black frames

Specks as in glasses?
I have 2 pairs of reading glasses, one pair at home which i never wear & 1 pair at work which i wear all the time.

TPBM is going to be really busy right up until Christmas

I have a feeling I will be. There are so many people who I have to get presents for.

TPBM
Knows a good gift to get their mom.

Back
Top Bottom