the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nope not right now

Tpbm
Is really hungry for chocolate but there isn't any in the house

Not really. I just drank a mug of Marks and Spencer Fairtrade Hot Chocolate. It's REALLY rich in chocolate. Must be a good % of cocoa...
(Marks and Spencer is a British brand)

TPBM knows about the existence of the band U2.
(Their only song I know of is "Where The Streets Have No Name". I wasn't born in the 80s.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to see them a few years ago with one of my friends. They are her favorite band. Was a great concert too. I don't know if I could give you the actual names of their songs but when one started playing I know all the words.

TPBM
Has lost 10lbs in the last month!

Not in the last month but I have lost a little over 5kg (11Ib) since February.
I still want to lose more weight though.

TPBM likes trivia.

I dunno...

Needs a full body massage (I had one earlier today...it was amazing :D)

YES, it has been years since i had any massage. Have been thinking about it lately too.

TPBM: wishes for rain as they live in an area that is very dry even in the Spring.

Yeah we need it bad...damn drought

Needs to take a shower

No. I'll have one tomorrow.

TPBM knows people that are doing exams or start their exams soon.
Mine starts on Monday (probably the same for most of England). 2 Religious Studies exams and 2 French exams on Monday...groan. RS (Religious Studies) is the only type of revision I actually enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True

Tpbm needs to train their kids better at cleaning the house. :p

No kids and I'm a master at cleaning (you can thank my OCD for that :D)

Wants to go for a walk with me...

Yes, I am a walker and think it is one of the best ways to meet and know someone in real time. And it is warm SPring now.

TPBM needs a hair-cut

at the moment yes, usually i am pretty good good at washing my dishes, but i like to cook, and that requires clean dishes. and this morning was an omelet.

the person below may have trusted a fart a little to much.

This was a recurring problem for me until I gave up my practice of ripping loud ones. You can only shit your pants a certain number of times before you realize you need to make some lifestyle changes.

tpbm has never met a cat that didn't look down on them.

True, i am not suspicious or anything but those black cats you know.

TPBM would love a foot massage about now.

Yes that sounds great but it has to be quite firm otherwise it will just tickle me (that sounded weird lol)

Has gone swimming recently...I did today and man did it help me relax...I'm about to fall asleep actually

nope, the change in inner ear pressure is trigger for my seizures

the person below has a clown fear

tumblr_n5hxml8Qzo1s2yegdo1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom