the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

No, never could.

TPBM
Is going to a baseball game this summer

Nope. We don't have professional baseball games in the UK, but school children do sometimes play Rounders, which is like baseball, except that the bat is a bit smaller and the squares at which the players stand may be replaced by plastic cones or flat-based poles.

In their bedroom, TPBM has photos of themself and/or family members and/or friends.

True. My kids were so adorable and sweet when they were little.

Tpbm will only drink milk if it's chocolate milk.

I just had chocolate whey...does that count? lol

Is trying to relax

69 and rainbow love baby!

Wants to have a pillow fight :p

Sure, but not right now. Maybe after I have dinner. It might help my dinner digest well. [emoji14]

TPBM loves fruit, whether it's tinned, fresh, dried, etc.

Ummm having a pillow fight right after you eat??? I see what you're trying to do here...well I'm not gonna be your barf target! lol

and yes I love fruit...but really only eat fresh fruit

is well hydrated

The only time that I don't like fresh fruit is when it's baked in a pie, and it usually only apple. Other than that it just doesn't taste good.

TPBM
Can't wear high heals

Very true. I've never tried them though, but I know that I won't survive in them for 10 minutes because my balance is a little off.

TPBM likes the sound of rain lightly "pitter-pattering" against their window/s.

Sure but it never rains here so yeah...one can imagine :D

Is sleeping on the job

I have a new job...it's called staying out of the hospital lol

Is indifferent about politics...

Sometimes yes; if working hard and lack of sleep (as happens periodically to me). I do not like naps though. i never really feel awake after.

TPBM Loves purple and has no purple clothes on today.

Back
Top Bottom