the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nope. I'm wearing a traditional shalwar kameez suit. You know, those suits that Indians and Pakistanis (and maybe Bangladeshis) wear.

TPBM would like to read a dictionary some day...

(What? I love English (the subject), so that means that I love to expand my vocabulary.)

has amazing balance, it is one of the few perks of life.
14466969032_31bdc7794b_o_d.jpg

the person below me can find their unicycle.

moving a house, i have had more stuff drop on my foot in the past week.
, I think feet and stuff are drawn together by one of the laws of thermodynamics.

hopefully the person below has found something to watch on tv.

Three good shows Tues. Rizzoli & Isles, Perception, Sullivan & Son :)

TPBM would like to (walk, run, bike) a marathon.

Not in this heat that's for sure...

Is getting a cramp

Not really. I've got pretty sensitive teeth and chewing on anything cold hurts!

TPBM
Is going to a picnic this weekend

I am downloading comics, so it is up for debate.

the person below me likes something other than batman and superman.

If you're not talking about comics, then: Yes! Doctor Who! NCIS! Psych! Rookie Blue! White Collar! Mock the Week! Have I Got News For You! Dragons - Riders of Berk!

TPBM likes KitKat and/or Cadbury Dairy Milk.

Oh yes I love KitKat! Especially the dark chocolate ones! but yeah that stuff isn't healthy so I must now shift my focus onto something that is lol

Needs to take a shower

Back
Top Bottom