the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

no memory,
so every movie is a new one. !!!!

I am sure a few people here understand

Sure it counts! Anything that exercises your body, mind, and spirit is healthy for you! :)

I am not eating something sweet atm but I'm about to! I'm going to the fridge to get some fresh red grapes (seedless) that we got at the Farmer's Market! Juicy deliciousness! :p

Believes that being thankful for everything, including "curses" is a good practice because it helps us appreciate our many blessings and remember just how special they are...

Yes, but I'm not sure about the "curses" part. We should be thankful because we may have everything we want one day, then it's gone the next day.

The least that people could do is say Please and Thank You when appropriate. :)

TPBM is interested in learning another language.

Well I guess "curses" is not the best way of looking at it...my point is bad things have happened, are happening, and will continue to happen...but that's only because good things do as well...and that is why we should be thankful...because we learn from both...not just one...if that makes any sense (I hope it does :))

And never gave learning another language much thought but it sounds fun though!

Is feeling drowsy (darn Depakote lol)

Well, I was yawning during my early morning prayer. Not drowsy, though. Weird.

MrE - Yes, it makes a lot of sense :).

MrE - Learning another language is fun, but has its ups and downs. Up: another language to communicate in. Down: The. Freaking. Listening. Exams. Argh! (My experience of learning GCSE French)

However, I'm pretty sure that if I taught you Urdu to the extent of my knowledge, one of the first five topics I would teach you is Insults/Curses [emoji16]. A couple do get lost in translation, though.

TPBM has a strict daily routine (apart from medication [emoji16]).

No not anymore...I have learned to relaxed and "take it easy"...being too obsessive and picky about things causes me great stress and anxiety and that leads to worse things...but I still do what is necessary...I just do it with a different (better) attitude I guess...

anyway...yeah I know a bit of Spanish but not much...a few curse words here and there...they're the easiest to learn because everyone is always saying them lol! but that doesn't mean that you should say them as well...I really don't like cursing...it's just not a good/healthy habit...

Is going to pay my bills for me...

bill collectors? What's that? lol

Has to get up early

False. :). 10 am here I come.

Tpbm could easily sleep their life away given the opportunity..

Why would I do that when there are so many wonderful and beautiful things in life to experience? Everyday I wake up feeling grateful for living to see another day...even though I am tired inside and naturally sick with confliction as part of the human condition...without that confliction I would not have the strength to overcome it...life is a journey indeed...when we take baby steps we take giant leaps of faith because giving up is choosing to stand still frozen in darkness and misery...

Is getting ready for bed

Yes/no..... I'd like to watch "The Doctors" first, then take a nap. :)

TPBM watches those types of shows to.

Used to, haven't had any kind of soda in over four years and counting. :)

TPBM wants to give up soda to.

can't give up something I don't use so yeah...

needs to work on their social filters lol

Not exactly sure what you mean by that but I'm pretty good when I'm talking to people and have an easy time talking to them.

TPBM
Has an actual camera, not the one on their cell phone

Back
Top Bottom