the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Well I don't love it if that counts lol

Just returned an item they bought...

Ewww no...I'd puke (or pass out...one of the two...or both lol)

Feels weird

Is a card carrying weirdo and proud so that is probably true.

TPBM has logically argued a case on the merits of running away between a) Tim Minchin or b) Thor

Um.... No I don't think I ever have?

TPBM
Doesn't like to cook

False, I love to cook, but only if there is someone to cook for.
TPBM has tried escargot.

Nope...

Is experiencing acid reflux...bleh (excuse me)

Nope.

My feet are hurting, though. GCSE Results came out yesterday, so I spent time there, then I came home, then I left for college enrolment sometime later.

I'm happy with my results [emoji2].

TPBM likes learning about different religions.
(It's one of my GCSE subjects and I did great! [emoji2])

Learning can be fun no matter what it is...being open minded is always a good thing however being open minded without filters...is not lol...with that being said I only believe in ONE thing and ONE thing only and that is that we all find "truth" in different ways :)

Understands...

Yea, if I do understand you right that's the same way I feel.

TPBM
Shaves their legs

yup comfort is everything :)

Is going to bed (goodnight)

not yet, going for a shower now. Maybe some tv after.

TPBM might have a BBQ today or tomorrow.

Nope. Today is Takeaway Dinner Day. We eat from out. Tomorrow is dinner at home, but not a BBQ.

TPBM gets pin and needles in their hands or arms at least twice a week.

Back
Top Bottom