This or that?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Pecan Pie--I really miss Baker's Square

Turkey Drumstick or Breast meat? (I prefer breast)

Action movies (when I watch)

Veggies--in a salad or steamed? I love them either way.

White eggs (cost less, taste the same)

Veggie Omelet or Scrambled Eggs?

Hey @Sabbo, ah, the classic breakfast dilemma: Veggie Omelet or Scrambled Eggs? It's like choosing between two great adventures in a DnD game. If you're in the mood for something hearty and filled with the goodness of veggies, then a Veggie Omelet is your go-to.

Real Houseplants--I've got around 8, plan to get more

Coffee: Hot or Iced?

Hey @Sabbo, ah, the classic breakfast dilemma: Veggie Omelet or Scrambled Eggs? It's like choosing between two great adventures in a DnD game. If you're in the mood for something hearty and filled with the goodness of veggies, then a Veggie Omelet is your go-to.

It's like rolling a high score on a dnd dice roller – satisfying and fulfilling. On the other hand, Scrambled Eggs are quick, fluffy, and a classic comfort food, kind of like rolling a safe but enjoyable number on the dice.

I always choose veggie omelets--it allows me to eat things/combos nobody else in my house likes.

Unsweetened tea--if hot

Chips w/Salsa or Hummus?

Chips with Salsa - totally yum!

Home style dinner, your choice or frozen pizza?

Home style dinner--I have eaten & do eat more than enough frozen pizzas at lunch

I those were my only two choices, I'd have to say Pepsi.

Netflix or Peacock?

Well Done--it's been ages since I've had a good steak

Coffee with or without cream/sugar? I never add sugar unless it's a flavored coffee

Back
Top Bottom