What are you listening to?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

various sounds/random noises...

have a bit of a headache...damn weather/allergies...

on the bright side me and my wife enjoyed going to a movie earlier...

came home ate some dinner...ribs with kale and brown rice...

think I'm gonna relax and read now

Last edited:
:wave::wave:
[ame]http://youtu.be/ej_H8wYo2s4[/ame]
:banana:

Mr. E,
Perhaps you are young, but please don't throw around judgments such as "Obviously you are not an artist". It truly hurt. How would you like to hear that statement about yourself from someone who's never even heard your stuff? I certainly AM an artist. At some point here I will post some of the art I have created and you can make that judgment then. I am a watercolorist and also do extremely detailed pencil work among other media. My brother is an accomplished musician (Horns, keyboards, guitar, vocals) with his own music business tuning, repairing, and teaching piano, plus two bands in which he plays, one of which is his own And though I well understand your description and its implications, not all artists feel as you do, expression or not. My brother is one. He says the best state of mind in which to properly play an instrument is while peaceful at mind, no matter how the music goes. He's been playing since fourth grade and he's now 57. I trust his word. I am sixty five and have been expressing myself in various media since I was seven and getting the sincere compliments of grownups. I have won art 'competitions', which I think are silly. Art is not to be scored. It is to be experienced. No offence is intended. Please consider the possibilities when replying to someone.

Mr. E,
Perhaps you are young, but please don't throw around judgments such as "Obviously you are not an artist". It truly hurt. How would you like to hear that statement about yourself from someone who's never even heard your stuff? I certainly AM an artist. At some point here I will post some of the art I have created and you can make that judgment then. I am a watercolorist and also do extremely detailed pencil work among other media. My brother is an accomplished musician (Horns, keyboards, guitar, vocals) with his own music business tuning, repairing, and teaching piano, plus two bands in which he plays, one of which is his own And though I well understand your description and its implications, not all artists feel as you do, expression or not. My brother is one. He says the best state of mind in which to properly play an instrument is while peaceful at mind, no matter how the music goes. He's been playing since fourth grade and he's now 57. I trust his word. I am sixty five and have been expressing myself in various media since I was seven and getting the sincere compliments of grownups. I have won art 'competitions', which I think are silly. Art is not to be scored. It is to be experienced. No offence is intended. Please consider the possibilities when replying to someone.

No you are right...I have a lot of growing up to do still in certain areas...I am still very immature in certain areas...not being sarcastic here...just honest...but yeah I am socially inept...I'm not surprised if I get banned from this site...as I have been many other sites in the past...I just can't seem to socialize "properly"...I am trying to get help...I struggle to communicate in ways people can understand me and most of the time I don't have any idea what anyone is saying/talking about...it's like my body is here in the illusion of physical reality and my mind is on "auto-pilot" in some other dimension...this might have to do with my personality disorder...which is in ways related to schizophrenia...but I am taking necessary steps to get "help"...counseling for one along with a healthy lifestyle/diet...as well as spending my time creativily and being as optimistic as possible...keep in mind that is no easy task for me as I have this "dark" nature about me that is gravely misunderstood...but from the bottom of my heart I am truly sorry for my careless words but you have to understand that my perception is constantly "distorted"...so you are going to have a little more "patience" when communicating with me...don't assume anything with me...always look beyond the surface of what it appears I have said but may not have meant...again I am truly sorry...nobody deserves to be verbally abused...but also remember that some people are different/more sensitive and will take certain things more seriously than others...this is just a total mess at this point...but I wish to clean it up free of charge...I love to clean...I believe it is a symbolic/physical manifestation of my life...cleaning up a mess...let's face it all of our lives are messes...but we do the best we can even though at times it may seem pointless...

There is a "yin and yang" to my words sometimes it just depends on the timing...for example...my words did nothing but pull my wife to me (as did her open heart and understanding to me)...my words of honesty and passion...my words that tear away the veil of this fabricated reality as we believe we know it...attracted my wife to me like a magnet...and thus we are together living a happy...yet at times clash of the titans life...but this is "normal" in any relationship and when two opposites attract it is meant to be chaotic...but indeed it has been a growing experience...if you would have been talking to me 10 years ago I would of just cursed you out and that would be it...but no...I have learned to be more patient and careful because I want to reach out...I want to make friends...I want to connect...because something is always better than nothing...

however...my words are not always "destructive" but when they are I AM TRULY SORRY TO EVERYONE EVERYWHERE...I DID NOT MEAN TO HURT/OFFEND YOU IN ANYWAY...HOW LONG WILL I SIT HERE THINKING/BELIEVING THE WORLD IS OUT TO GET ME...THEY WON'T STOP FOLLOWING ME...THEY WON'T STOP WATCHING ME...THEY WON'T STOP LISTENING TO ME...THE VOICES WILL NOT STOP LAUGHING AT ME...THE GHOSTS WILL NOT STOP HAUNTING ME...THE NIGHTMARES WILL NOT STOP TORMENTING ME...THE NOISES WILL NOT STOP TERRORIZING ME...THEY WILL NOT STOP TAUNTING/MOCKING ME AND THROWING STONES AT ME...IT HURTS...IT MORE THAN HURTS...IT EATS AWAY AT ME FROM THE INSIDE OUT...KNAWING AND CLAWING...BITING AND BURNING...I CAN'T STOP IT...IT WON'T GO AWAY...HOW CAN A PERSON BE HAPPY AND MISERABLE AT THE SAME TIME...THEY SAY YOU CAN'T SERVE TWO GODS...BUT I AM BOTH...I AM DUALITY

Last edited:
MrE,

First, DO NOT LEAVE THIS SITE! Nobody here is going to reject you but you.
We all, and I mean every damn last one of us, has their own demons, their own challenges, their own mountain to climb. Nobody gets out of that one.

Who'd actually want to? The struggle to be who you are is the toughest and the sweetest thing you'll ever experience, and in the end it is the most satisfying one as well.

What I hear from you are the words of a struggling artist. No more; no less.

I understand. Hang in there, it's a Hell of a ride.

MrE, I find it hard to socially interact as well. I have recently been diagnosed as having Aspergers as well as absence seizures(apparently, the two are interlinked more often than not).
I have been able to learn to think a little before talking, but one or two of my posts have been edited for me because of "harshness".s

E I thought you were describing me there.
Yeap but foosh it and move on buddy lifes too short to worry about shit.
Seriously though flappy birbs comming back

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks Dr. Toxic for that virus of advice...

Back
Top Bottom