Who wants to trade?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

My son is there near you and your temp has been going the wrong way, up. We are heading there to Texas here in two weeks so you guys need to get lucky in trading this temp to someone else 😆 Us folks here in Saskatchewan Canada don,t, wanna trade for sure, but please push hard to drop that temp you guys are getting!!!

I'll trade you we just had 3 tornadoes on Monday along with flooding here in central NY and the temp was in
the 70's yesterday and 80 today.

Cadsgj, I was in Vancouver last month and the high never got over 70, I didn't want to come home!

But here I am...

Porkette, we live in tornado alley, weather like that must be scary if that's not typical where you are. We are in a drought, it's been 100+ here for several weeks with no end in sight. My AC had to be replaced last Tuesday, what a load of fun that was. So yes, rain would be welcoming. My drying lawn would soak it right up.

Wait, there's more :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• IMG_0927.jpeg
    IMG_0927.jpeg
    333.1 KB · Views: 4
I'll trade you - but neither of us would notice any difference.

I’d have to google it but I assume its still pretty hot there

We are nearing end of winter and currently have perfect weather, high 10s - low 20s (that’s in Celsius)

I hate summer so I’ll stick with our weather for now 🤣

100 Fahrenheit is 37.7777 Celsius. We've had temps around that for about 2 months now with no rain.

100 Fahrenheit is 37.7777 Celsius. We've had temps around that for about 2 months now with no rain.
Thanks Bernhard
That’s what I worked out when I googled 😀

That’s what an Aussie summers like but this year wasn’t too bad.

I hope it cools down for you soon Cath
I'll trade you we just had 3 tornadoes on Monday along with flooding here in central NY and the temp was in
the 70's yesterday and 80 today.
id be happy with your temps (minus the tornados)

I worked out what that is in our temp celcius and it’s approx 21c - 26c
Perfect weather

Anything over low 30s is horrible

Oh lookie, 98 at 10:30 pm. No idea what that is Celsius. Hot!
It’s approx 36 celcius and yes too hot

I just google Fahrenheit to celcius
Same when I want to convert pound to kilo

Attachments

• 41919728-D434-4664-85AF-D30D735E145A.jpeg
    41919728-D434-4664-85AF-D30D735E145A.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 2
I’m not gonna trade, that's for sure....

Attachments

• weather.png
    weather.png
    146.5 KB · Views: 3

Attachments

• F7482B03-B285-4776-A8A4-52F6827B206F.jpeg
    F7482B03-B285-4776-A8A4-52F6827B206F.jpeg
    473.9 KB · Views: 1
High temp yesterday was 109. That's temp, not heat index. Forecast for today is 110. Insane.

Well, looks like a cold front is headed my way. Upper 90's until Saturday. I'll believe it when I see it. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom