Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Swimming + Gusto = Octopus

(Sure glad it wasn't a Giant Squid!)

:roflmao:

Octopus = tentacles = eight

(Maybe not; but the octopus might catch you! :roflmao:)

Correction - but L-O-L

Octopus = tentacles = eight

(Maybe not; but the octopus might catch you! :roflmao:)

You have to take the last word from the last poster's
post, and start that, then use the last letter of
the word to create a new word - then end it with
a new word ... which the next poster will begin
with that word that you have created.

but LMAO @ your response - it's a riot!

:roflmao:

Octopus + snatch = HELP!!

(With 8 tentacles, you can be given quite a hug!! :roflmao:)

nicholas - i messed it up -you were right each word has to connect! I think we are back on your "yesterday"

I am so lost by this game. It makes my brain feel tangled. I stand in awe of all of you who are playing.

ok, i get the rules now:

yesterday + young = grown-up

that's hard!

i'm going to go play word association!

@Nicholas, I messed the Word Train up before myself (Healing + Germs = Infection makes the association but is not a 'letter train'.)

This one is more difficult, except for the association the 3 words have to make a 'train' with last and first letters; like you did before with "time/empty/yesterday"

So: Grown uP + PassporT = Travelling

And you continue with
Traveling + G.... = ... (3rd word starting with last letter of G-word)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom