Epilepsy beside the beach!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

350spider

New
Reaction score
Hi! My name's Fiona, and I'm a Scot living on the very sunny island of Cyprus. I've had epilepsy since birth. I used to have Grand Mal seizures, but my meds cover that. They also cover a good portion of my complex partials, though I have some despite my meds.

I'm a full time writer, editor, and scriptwriter. My life is dedicated to my horse, my dogs, and my partner. Looking forward to meeting everyone! :e:

Nice to "meet" you and welcome to the CWE. Many interesting and useful post that definitely make you feel like "your not alone" and "hey it's not just me". You also leave either supporting others or learning from the various posts.

Enjoy

Gilles

Hey Fiona, welcome!

I could use some sun right now -- maybe I'll pop by and visit Cyprus. :)

Make yourself at home.

Cheers!
Nak

Good to be here!

Thanks! I'm looking forward to joining in and getting to know everyone! Thanks for having me :)

Hi 350spider,

Welcome to CWE. Just like you I love to write, I've been writing poems and short stories since I was a kid around 12 yrs. old and I'm 54 now.

I also have complex partial and absence seizures. I have found everyone here has
been a great help to me and they are wonderful friends.
Wishing you only the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue

Hi 350spider,

Welcome to CWE. Just like you I love to write, I've been writing poems and short stories since I was a kid around 12 yrs. old and I'm 54 now.

It's lovely to find a fellow writer! :hello:

My passion is for novels (teen fiction mainly), but I have published short stories and worked on some poetry, too! I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!

Back
Top Bottom