Hello

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaparks

New
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am the mother of a son with Epilepsy and the daughter of a father who had Epilepsy. My son pointed me to this site. I just wanted to learn something about it and get some insight into it. Thank you.:hello:

Hi Kaparks -
Welcome to CWE. I am a mother of a 16 yr old daughter who has been having seizures for the past 2 yrs. We are currently undergoing neurofeedback, and so far so good. Reduction in seizures has been noticeable.

We also follow a strict diet, and quite a few nutritional supplements. She takes NO anti seizure meds at this time. We tried four varieties and had terrible luck.

I am glad that your son pointed you here. Tell him he is welcome too.

Hi kaparks, welcome to the forum. :hello:

Make yourself at home here. There is a lot of info posted. Feel free to jump right in with any questions or comments. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom