Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Hi, and

welcome to CWE!

You've gotten some wonderful advice from the previous posters.

Diet is an important thing to pay attention to...so is sleep. (Watching both of those things have kept me from having too many seizures in the last few years.) Keeping track of everything to help himself and the doctors too, will help your son in the long run even if it IS a pain in the ARSE.

Being the E patient myself, I know I get ANNOYED when I have one of mine. Let your son talk about how he feels. It's an important thing. Sometimes E can be very irritating.....maddening and depressing. He can even come here and vent in the Padded Room if he wants to.

No matter what though, we will be here for you. There is no reason to be scared. And if we don't know the answers, we can probably direct you towards the right direction to get it.

Take care!

Meetz
:rock:

He has been seen by a neurologist. It was the neurologist that diagnosed the Epilepsy. It's weird but my son is not having a hard time adjusting to the do's and don'ts! In fact, he's being so responsible about it, I'm just amazed!

Back
Top Bottom