Hi all!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Paul628

New
Reaction score
Hello, I just signed up and filled out my info.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Please excuse me if I make a lot of spelling mistakes (some of you might relate to that) I try to double check but sometimes I miss stuff.

:banana:

Hi Paul nice to meet you!

Don't worry about the spelling mistakes, I make them all the time, so we might be able to read each other's posts with out a problem! :roflmao:

Hello Valeried, mutual misspeller of words.
Nice to meet you as well. :)

Hi Paul,

Welcome to CWE! Everyone here has been a great friend and help to me and I've learned a lot from others here. I wish you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Hi Paul - this forum is awesome with fab members and advice. :)
Welcome.

WELCOME TO CWE Paul!

You will find out after a short time that you can ask any questions you may have or you may actually get an answer to a question of yours by just reading the other posts that members make.
If you want to learn about some of the other members, all you have to do is read the posts as they are being made or go to their home-page and look at the posts that have been put on that page!
I know that I have been very happy to be a member because I have learned so much and been able to make new friends! :clap:

acshuman

Hi Abby, Freda, Acshuman!

Acshuman, thanks for the tip.

Last edited:
Hi Paul, welcome to CWE! As everyone else has said, this is a great site to get information, vent, & especially to ask questions about things that only someone who has epilepsy can relate to.

WELCOME TO CWE Paul628!

You will be a valued member of CWE! We are all members to get the knowledge that we seek out and give the knowledge that we hava already gotten in our lives!
Ask any questions you may have about E! We(the members of CWE) take pride in being able to answer these questions and be able to help anyone who seeks out our help! :clap:

WELCOME,
acshuman

Greetings Paul628. I do hope you find the best you are looking and feel comfortable to be part of conversations.

Back
Top Bottom