Hi, this is my first post.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshine

New
Reaction score
I'm a 27yr old mother of three children who have epilepsy. This is my first time in this site. I would like to chat with other people about epilepsy, and other topics. :)

Hi sunshine, welcome to the forum! :hello:

Feel free to join any of the existing discussions or start your own. How old are your children and what type of epilepsy/seizures do they have? Is there a history of epilepsy in your (or their father's) family?

Hiya

sunshine said:
I'm a 27yr old mother of three children who have epilepsy. This is my first time in this site. I would like to chat with other people about epilepsy, and other topics. Smile
This is my second post, & my second time at this site. I'm a married guy with epilepsy, and I love to chat with people with epilepsy.

8)

Great to have you here Firehorse. I a married guy who's spouse has epilepsy, but I'm sure you already knew that. :scholar:

bernard said:
Great to have you here Firehorse. I a married guy who's spouse has epilepsy, but I'm sure you already knew that. :scholar:

Well, not only am I a guy with epilepsy, I'm also a guy with a spouse that has epilepsy... :lol:

Oh, it's great to be here.

8)

A 2 fer Deal! I'll bet that's interesting. Not to be a smartass (but I am) but do the 2 of you ever seize at the same time? What are your simularities and differences and are either of you under control?

hi there, my name is kitty and like you to have just joined this forum, and hope i will find it helfull as much as you!!
i have epilepsy and have had it since december, not sure if i will be much help, but maybe in the future i might!!
take care for now from kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom