New guy just sayin hi

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Figured I'd drop a line in here and say hi. Stumbled across the forums here and figured y'all might be able to answer some of my questions. As well as me being able to answer a few myself. I'm 22yr old male out of PA. Living with nocturnal epilepsy for 6-9 years. On tegretol and have been since they started. Not sure what else to say. Except hello and I hope to help in anyway I can.

-Kevin

Hello Firefight:hello:

Welcome to CWE:) There are lots of great people here; I think you'll get a lot out of this site.

Hi Kevin, I just put some cookies in the oven, so have a few! I also have nocturnal seizures! Just a couple of "special" people :)

Hi Kevin,

Welcome to CWE. I hope you find information that helps to understand all that goes with E. and the medications.

You are not alone.

Hi Kevin! I too have nocturnal seizures - are you conscious when you have your fits?
:)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. The forums great from the little I've been through so far. And hello to all my other night-owls. It's amazing to see soo many others with nocturnal onset aswell. Of the few other epileptics I've known/talked to, I always felt like an odd bird for having them while asleep.

No nicholasscott, I just wake up on the floor or wherever I end up, feeling like I was in a kickboxing match and lost horribly. Although I have read that some people wake up prior to.

-Kevin

Back
Top Bottom