PPL use your meds as an excuse

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Belinda5000

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
I just hate and my husband is good at doing and so called friends have done it.
Has anyone else ever done it? I lost My temper with manager of my apartments and called her the B word but first called my husband and he wants me to call her and apologize and blame it on my medicine I refuse to do it. My meds had nothing to do with it. I kept my temper until she called me a liar and went out the building called her a B%%%%!!!I knew what I was saying and I meant everything I said.I don't appreciate for meds being blamed either.It sounds like I'm crazy.:twocents:

:hugs::I've done it out of sheer frustration before. You're not crazy. I've lost my temper and rightfully so, usually against my family or telemarketers tho I curse quite a few under my breath.

It's like someone saying that you must be cranky from PMS, when:
A. You are truly and justifiably angry at the annoyingly passive-aggressive thing your neighbor/sister/boyfriend/customer did, and
B. You don't get PMS anyway.

:hugs::I've done it out of sheer frustration before. You're not crazy. I've lost my temper and rightfully so, usually against my family or telemarketers tho I curse quite a few under my breath.

That didn't come out right, I shouldn't post after a few glasses of New Years champagne..lol.

I meant to say that yes, I've lost my temper before and I get even more frusterated when people try to justify my moods by the medicines I take. I'm allowed to get ticked off if I want to. Meds, or no meds.

We are ALL entitled to our feelings. No one has the right to tell you how you should feel!
M

Back
Top Bottom