Video EEG time!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hello, it's been a while!

I can hardly believe it's nearly Christmas, holidays and Video EEG is on Monday... the time has gone really fast! I'm having some sort of genetic testing while I'm there, plus testing for some 'obscure things', whatever that means!

I'm feeling a bit nervous about the outcome, but whatever will be, will be. I've been reading other posts to get tips, and so a lovely lady from work bought me three puzzle books and a magazine, I bought myself a couple of mags too, my bf is loading up the iPad with music and movies. I'm also going to take my cross stitching, because a couple of times when I have been trying to do it, I have felt odd... strange trigger! It could also be a HUGE lack of any sewing skills whatsoever and the amount of concentration it takes to get the damn needle in the right hole....:roll: Anyway, I am also taking bandanas to cover my head, a couple of novels, my laptop, my own soap, face washer, many changes of clothes, lots of photos. I would love to smuggle my cheeky, little King Charles Cav in too, but I don't think she could be classified as legit entertainment somehow...:ponder:

Anything I've forgotten?? Will let everybody know how it goes!

Sounds like you're very well-prepared! I hope it goes well -- keep us posted.

Scaredycat,
Good luck with the VEEG. Which hospital are you going through?

Hope your video EEG is going well, and you get all the answers you're seeking, and a plan for what's next!! I can share in the 'boredom' as I'm on day 5 of mine so far!

You'll do great! Love you, be a 'good' patient, lol :). You'll come out with a clearer answer than you went in with. We all are claiming that for ya. Do some Sudokus for me, haha.

Back
Top Bottom