Bad news, Good news ?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

LOL....Thanks Everyone - it's great having a site full of friends like you people....you really are fantastic. :rock:

Well, to put you out of misery, I didn't get it !!....doh!

I went on the website and learned all about the company, including it's past history. Looked up about the financial situation with the airport, so I had a fist-full of information that I could ask about etc., and when I got there all they wanted to know was what I'm doing at the moment..no tricky questions, no "well, what do you know about us?" question. So all that hard work didn't pay off.

The funny thing is, I came out of the Interview last night feeling a bit side-tracked, and I just couldn't put my finger on what was giving me that feeling.

So, alot of thinking happened last night, which ended up in me going to bed and having a seizure.....double doh!

....and then received the e:mail from the agency Today confirming the BAD news.

So, all moans and groans from me for a short period Today.

BUT, you know the good thing about Epilepsy ?....it makes you realise that not everything else is not THAT important at times, and the only way is 'onwards and upwards'.

So, here's to a good nights sleep, and a 'fighting' attitude tomorrow when I get back in 'the ring'.

Plus, it's my last day at my present employers tomorrow, so at least I'll be out of that stressful environment. I'm currently training the person who's gonna be doing my job after Tomorrow, and I think the penny is dropping with her too - she's finally realising that it's not all a bowl-of-cherries doing the role there.

Ho Hum....onwards and upwards guys :rock:

Onwards and upwards ..... with our love and best wishes every inch of the way.

Onwards and Upwards Tee Tee. :) Just think, at least you're getting out of a bad situation. Just think of getting to sleep in. :)

Yes,

speak up, Sir TT!!!

WE WANNA KNOW!!! :agree: HOW DID IT GO????:roflmao::banana::pfft:

Read TT's post above sweetie :paperbag: Long day??? ;)

TT

Here ya go :beer::beer::beer:

And yeah, I'll even bring 'um to ya (sigh) (but I'm out of bratz) :pfft:

Sucks you didn't get the job and about the seizures. Onward and upward is right, no doubt something good is in store for you. :agree: I still believe that myself, and I'm home on disability!

Hang in there and get a good night's rest!

-Julie

thanks for letting us know, and im sorry you didnt get the job, but hopefully that just means that there is an ever better one waiting for you just around the corner! :)

Am also hoping that you got a good nights sleep :)

xxx

Ooops

Sorry to hear the news, TT. I misread the post before.....it was my birthday, and it was a long day, too. :paperbag: BUT......you WILL pull through! Don't worry. You willl! The PERFECT job will show up soon! :rock:

Back
Top Bottom