Fundraising

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Addie

New
Reaction score
I'm a scout leader, and this weekend the scouts and myself were at my local Sainsbury's store and helped out customers in packing their bags.
We did 4 hours on Saturday, and 4 hours on Sunday and we raised a massive £728.60. :woot:

We are taking the scouts on camp next year and doing alot of activities that the children would never normally do, including a day trip to Alton Towers Theme Park, and this has really helped us fund it.

I just wanted to share my good weekend with everyone, and hope that you have all had a reason to smile as much as I have.

HI Addie

Well done on your fundraising efforts :clap:

I hope you & the scouts have a good time at camp next year :rock:

Much can be said for:
It's better to give than to receive.

I spent nine years as a scout leader, and have many fond memories.

Way to go! That's a ton of money! Well done to you and the youngsters. :)

I, too,

have been a scout leader, and had sooooo much fun. I remember all the fun we had doing things for fundraising--especially COOKIE SALES!!:bigmouth::bigmouth::roflmao::roflmao: :roflmao:

Have a great time on your camping trip, I'm sure that all of the girls are going to enjoy it immensely. I have many fond memories of those as well. :)

Last edited:
I was a Girl Scout (and my 76-yr old mother still is!) -- great to see they are still doing wonderful things for the community.

Addie

That is an incredible job!:clap: I am glad to see that thier hard work payed off in a great way! Way to go!:clap:

Awesome Addie! I am sure the trip will be well worth all the time the kids and parents put into fundraising. It is amazing how generous some people can be these days.

Back
Top Bottom