Hello, My name is Inigo Montoya

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Where is that from???

My dad used to tell me that was his name for as long as I could remember and just recently started asking me to name my kids that should I have any lol.

That line is from the movie "The Princess Bride". Very funny movie!!

:roflmao:

Okay, I don't get this string at all. Which is saying to me I really need to get some sleep. Can someone toss a clue to help this clueless individual?

Sorry, that movie just happened to be on last night, and it is one of my favorites. :fight: I figured I would throw that out there and see what it got.

No need for apology! lol.... I'm the one that's clueless. Now I know it is a movie! I'll have to order it up on Netflix....

Inconceivable!

"You keep saying that; I do not think that means what you think it means.":D

Hey epileric, you've shown me where I'll do my x-mas shopping next year. I wish I knew about it earlier; my sister and her kids are all as geeky as I am.:)

Last edited:
Hey epileric, you've shown me where I'll do my x-mas shopping next year. My sister and her kids are all as geeky as I am. :lol:

Actually I"m lucky enough to live a few blocks from a store that sells the same and similar stuff along the same line.

I have been a big fan of Think Geek for a long time now. :) Unfortunately, I don't get to buy from there as much as I would like, but it's always nice to look through the catalogue.

A couple I know have the shower curtain with the periodic table of elements on it. I had to laugh the first time I saw it at their place.

Last edited:
I want the bloody handprint shower curtain, but I doubt my 5 year old or 2 year old would appreciate it. LOL. I will just have to wait until they are older.

:roflmao:

Sounds like the sort of thing teenagers would consider cool!

Well, I do wish I could go back to being a teenager. Many of the freedoms of being an adult but non of the responsibilities... But my wife thinks todays teenagers would have no idea what movie that shower curtain comes from.

A couple I know have the shower curtain with the periodic table of elements on it. I had to laugh the first time I saw it at their place.

My daughter's former roommate had a shower curtain with the knife wielding shadow in the shower scene from the movie psycho.

LOL, I think I like your daughters ex-room mates sense of humour Buckeye.

A couple I know have the shower curtain with the periodic table of elements on it. ...

Stacy just bought (a week or so ago) one of those for our youngest son ("the man of science" as he called himself). :roflmao:

~~~

You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...

Back
Top Bottom